Thursday, June 23, 2011

When will Sidney Crosby come back?

That question has been on the mind of hockey fans for months now.  During this last NHL season Crosby  was putting up enough points that he looked like he was going to be up there with records set by the hockey greats, until mid season he was injured with a concussion.  Days turned into months and he ended up being absent for the rest of the season.


As his absence lengthened the gossip began. The hockey news filled with articles and blogs taking shots in the dark at his condition and his future in the NHL.  As a Penguins fan I try my best to contain my excitement whenever I see one of these headlines, but my ears perk up as my head fills with thoughts of goals and championships that could come along with his return to the hockey.  Until then fans will be patiently waiting. 






No comments:

Post a Comment